Sign in to follow this  
Funky

Fltplan go doesnt connect to P3D

Hey Guys, 

I have a problem and cant solve it.

I follow the instruction from fltplan how to connect the android app with P3D. But it doesnt work.

I have install all 3 or 4 simconnect from the p3d folder. I dont know whats the problem is. Also disabled the firewall.

Fltplan go app 4.2.6 installed (must be the newest)

Does some one know anything what i can do or maybe i miss something.

Ty 

I am a long time and deep user of that site and the IOS app, but with FSX.  All I can think of is if you have your tablet and your FSX both connected to the same local network.  Then you do not mention it,  do you also have and are you starting the "FltPlanGo_FSX.exe" equivalent program for P3D on your computer?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Hey,

I have done all of this things writen in the instruction http://www.fltplan.com/fsx.htm

I have tested it with my tablet and phone but doesnt connect, they are all in the same network, like my notebook where i am running airmanager without problems.

Fltplan go gps tells me that it is connected but in the app @ external, show me Simulator FSX & P3D and last update time. The other things are 0 or empty, course show me 360 but thats it

Are you using the IOS app?  If so in the tablet app, select the External icon in the left column.  When into that selection, scroll to the bottom and check to see in the Simulations area if FSX & P3D are selected (√ mark).

Should work if you are running the connection program on your PC, have the app running on your tablet, they are connected to the same network, and the setting above is in place. Also, if the PC apps says it is connected, try closing the tablet app and restarting it.  

Have you at any other time had it working?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Ty for ur answer.

I use the android app.

External set to p3d

Tested closing the app and restart it

Both are in the same network

And no it worked never 

Hi...

Run the connection program on your PC as admin ?

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Yes it did. But also no connection to the program on my tablet. Maybe is should contact the support.

I can tell you that I contacted FltPlan.com as I am also unable to connect. Although I am a regular customer, they told me to contact Lockheed Martin if the provided instructions did not work :(

ATP BE300 BE400 CE500 CE560XL DA20 MU300

Hmmm does someone run fltplan go on android and p3d ? And does it work ??

Ok guys i got it work, but not with the fltplan go gps program. 

I use Fltplan go on the android, a blutooth usb dongle on the pc, bluetooth gps app on tablet and it work rly nice !

Follow the instruction https://droidefb.com/microsoft-flight-sim/

U dont need the part 6. From the instruction 

6.  DroidEFB application: Available from Google Play or droidefb.com.

Hi Ty,

Thanks for posting - I had someone emailing me with an Android but I don’t have one so I couldn’t offer much help... I may ask him to stop in here if you wouldn’t mind helping a fellow Android user out...

Regards,

Scott

3 hours ago, Funky said:

Ok guys i got it work, but not with the fltplan go gps program. 

I use Fltplan go on the android, a blutooth usb dongle on the pc, bluetooth gps app on tablet and it work rly nice !

Follow the instruction https://droidefb.com/microsoft-flight-sim/

U dont need the part 6. From the instruction 

6.  DroidEFB application: Available from Google Play or droidefb.com.

That's good to hear... I'll have to keep working on an iPad solution...

8 minutes ago, snpower said:

That's good to hear... I'll have to keep working on an iPad solution...

Hi...

I use it on every flight with an iPad in P3Dv3 and P3Dv4... I’ve never had an issue - did you run the (4) simconnect P3D installs - are you running the FltPlan connect program as “admin” - you selected the P3D simulator in the FltPlan GO app in the external tab - are you sure the iPad is connected to the WiFi and not using cell service - you select no on the connect program when prompted for the Win10 thing  ?

Regards,

Scott

9 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi...

I use it on every flight with an iPad in P3Dv3 and P3Dv4... I’ve never had an issue - did you run the (4) simconnect P3D installs - are you running the FltPlan connect program as “admin” - you selected the P3D simulator in the FltPlan GO app in the external tab - are you sure the iPad is connected to the WiFi and not using cell service - you select no on the connect program when prompted for the Win10 thing  ?

Regards,

Scott

Hey Scott,

I think the stock P3D install only had a single install; I went into the main folder and found the other three and installed... they show up in my program list. I am running as admin. My PC is connected to the router via ethernet, and I am on the router's wi-fi network. Yes, I select 'no' when prompted as to whether or not I want to run FltPlan Go on my PC (v iPad). My iPad briefly displays a message that it is connecting to FSX and that is it...