Sign in to follow this  
xender

What can cause this issue with the particles effect and with the strobe/nav lights?

Do you have a large number (>30) of additional add-on effect folders defined? If so, P3D might not be able to find the effect textures. I had that problem and got rid of it by consolidating into only a few effect folders.

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

4 hours ago, simbol said:

Remove AMD Crimson ReLive.

Simbol 

I did not find AMD Crimson ReLive in by means of Search in my computer. I found the AMD Software in the programs and components (Windows10 64 bit). I really need to remove AMD Software from the computer? I'm do not know much about computer technology. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Alexandr Zlotsky said:

I did not find AMD Crimson ReLive in by means of Search in my computer. I found the AMD Software in the programs and components (Windows10 64 bit). I really need to remove AMD Software from the computer? I'm do not know much about computer technology. Thank you.

So it could be your problem is not the same as the original user posted here.

Find one of your affected AI models with your problem and post the aircraft.cfg light section here so I can inspect it.

Regards,
Simbol

29 minutes ago, d.tsakiris said:

Do you have a large number (>30) of additional add-on effect folders defined? If so, P3D might not be able to find the effect textures. I had that problem and got rid of it by consolidating into only a few effect folders.

I do not have a of additional add-on effect folders at all.

18 minutes ago, simbol said:

So it could be your problem is not the same as the original user posted here.

Find one of your affected AI models with your problem and post the aircraft.cfg light section here so I can inspect it.

Regards,
Simbol

[LIGHTS]
//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 7=recog, 9=logo, 10=cabin        
light.0 = 10,  0.4,   0.00, 1.78, fx_a2a_comanche250_vclight // front (cabin)
light.1 = 9, -2,   0.00, 2.00, fx_a2a_comanche250_vclight    // back
light.2 = 7,   0.65,   0.00, 2.00, fx_a2a_comanche250_vclight_red

11 minutes ago, Alexandr Zlotsky said:

[LIGHTS]
//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 7=recog, 9=logo, 10=cabin        
light.0 = 10,  0.4,   0.00, 1.78, fx_a2a_comanche250_vclight // front (cabin)
light.1 = 9, -2,   0.00, 2.00, fx_a2a_comanche250_vclight    // back
light.2 = 7,   0.65,   0.00, 2.00, fx_a2a_comanche250_vclight_red

This is not an AI model, this is the A2A comanche, are you experiencing the problem with this flyable airplane only or also with all AI airplanes?

Simbol 

I flew on the default Bananze. There is no distorted light. Everything is fine. I have no other planes from A2A or other manufacturers. Only Comanche 250 Professional A2A.

Just now, Alexandr Zlotsky said:

I flew on the default Bananze. There is no distorted light. Everything is fine. I have no other planes from A2A or other manufacturers. Only Comanche 250 Professional A2A.

So your problem is only with the Comanche 250 Professional A2A effects, I suggest you re-install this airplane (as system admin) and if this doesn't resolve your issue contact A2A for further support.

Best Regards,
Simbol

1 minute ago, Alexandr Zlotsky said:

What is AI? I d'not know.

AI Airplanes = Artificial Inteligent Airplanes models that allows extend your simulator immersion experience by simulating other Airplanes flying around you.

You can configure real airliners with real schedules, etc, for example the video below shows an Air Lingus during approach and landing:

Regards,

Simbol

6 minutes ago, simbol said:

So your problem is only with the Comanche 250 Professional A2A effects, I suggest you re-install this airplane (as system admin) and if this doesn't resolve your issue contact A2A for further support.

Best Regards,
Simbol

Ok. I already applied, but they can not help yet. I will reinstall the Comanche. Thank you very much. 

22 hours ago, simbol said:

Best Regards,
Simbol

I reinstalled Comanche (as system admin), but there is no change. I did not correctly inform: the light from other aircraft (AI) is also distorted, but to a lesser extent than Comanche, light distortion similar to the original user posted here. Recently, I reinstalled Windows because of the partial damage to the hard drive. Before this incident, Comanche's light was working fine. Maybe Windows has installed the latest driver, which makes the distortion? Maybe this driver is the cause of the distorted light?

3 minutes ago, Alexandr Zlotsky said:

I reinstalled Comanche (as system admin), but there is no change. I did not correctly inform: the light from other aircraft (AI) is also distorted, but to a lesser extent than Comanche, light distortion similar to the original user posted here. Recently, I reinstalled Windows because of the partial damage to the hard drive. Before this incident, Comanche's light was working fine. Maybe Windows has installed the latest driver, which makes the distortion? Maybe this driver is the cause of the distorted light?

It could be, please open control panel, open Programs and Features, post pictures with all the software installed to check if AMD catalyst or Crimson is listed.

Regards 

Simbol