Sign in to follow this  
regis9

No Low/Mid-Level Clouds

Hi, my comment was aimed at Thopat 2.2, which is 4.1 compatible

Adjusting any of the values which then affect the custom directional lighting tweaks causes no clouds for me, dont have to reinstall the client to get the default cloud shaders back either, just use the restore function within PTA, works well

γεια σας, αντιμετωπίζω το ίδιο πρόβλημα και διαβάζοντας όλα αυτά τα σχόλια θα ήθελα να ρωτήσω πού είναι το αρχείο (clouds.fx) για να το διαγράψω;

ENGLISH TRANSLATION…

hi im having the same problem and reading all these comments i would like to ask where is the file (clouds.fx) to delete it?

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Translated to English.

@Jason18, Welcome to AvSim. We ask all posts are in English. I’ve used a translation service for your post. Please post in English.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 1/15/2018 at 5:33 AM, b757 said:

Delete your cloud.fx and run the repair for your P3D client. It should take less than two minutes to fix. I had run into the same issue yesterday. 

In which folder is this file located?

Hello!! I have installed AS with ASCA in combination with envtex envshade envsound.

Μy problem is that while I am at the airport there are clouds, but when I take off and then after a certain distance, the clouds stop being there when in fact they should be due to weather conditions.

I would really like your valuable help.