Sign in to follow this  
AKStirling

Installing add-on aircraft outside THE P3Dv3/v4 root folder (Tutorial)

Having fruitlessly searched the forums for some kind of detailled, worked examples of how to tackle the new system, literally fell off my revolving chair when I discovered the instructions linked to below, hot off the press from New Zealand ....  http://www.nzfsim.org/index.php?dsp=P3D

my problem will be which plane should be first on the list!

Alan

Edited by Poppet
Topic title edited

Thanks for the heads up. I've been doing all the addons manually using the addon.xml method. This semi-automates part of the process.

Hi , I have done all my addons manually using the ...cfg method, never used the addon.xml method.

And it works perfectly.

Have a nice day

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Yes Indeed thank you Alan

A great write up by Adam Banks on Installing add-on aircraft outside THE P3Dv3/v4 root folder

Topic locked as a reference