Sign in to follow this  
vollmey

www.flightaware.com - Hardcore pilots READ THIS

>What ever happened to the skies beyond the U.S'?>They can only use what information is available to them.If governments outside the US allow companies like flightaware to use the info then you'd see more coverage.But the truth is many countries are not enthusiastic about having this information accessible by the general public.So the companies providing this info are not to blame, were they able to have coverage outside the U.S. (at reasonable cost) they would.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

yes, and what is espcially freaky about this is that the guy is a Staff Reviewer??I only come here 1 or 2 times a week and I saw this 20 times or so over the last 4-5 months.wierd post

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Yep, this is an awesome site. I use it all the time and posted same about 2 months ago. My wife uses it all the time to check to see where I am on my various trips. Always interesting to go back and look at the flight activity on a troublesome trip...as in where did we get put in a holding pattern etc.Also its interesting to check on flight activity at a given airport at various hours of the day. I also use it for flight plans for my virtual flying.Thanks for posting this up again. Fabulous site!Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Tracking is pretty nice...Just looked a few minutes ago and saw JBU704 east of Philadelphia, over the Atlantic, hanging about a 100 degree right turn...Ah. Just refreshed and it looks like two right 45s with a straight segment between, ending up with a heading of about 45 degrees. Interesting.-----Andrew

Been taking flightplans and pasting them into FSbuild for a few months now. Great site :)