Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

CS757 Panel State save?

Is it possible to save the panel state in the Captain Sim 757? For the life of me, I cannot find it in the manual or figure it out in the FMC. Any help would be appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Thanks.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

The Hotfix will give you the option now. Just go to menu, 

Og93BTo.jpg

then options setup.
l9YYnSg.jpg

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Benzhangar said:

The Hotfix will give you the option now. Just go to menu, 

Og93BTo.jpg

then options setup.
l9YYnSg.jpg

I asked CS about this as well as the fuel and payload options in the FMC.  The developer replied, these options are not active at this time. They are still a work in progress and have no function at this time. 

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

Captains, Sorry and i stand corrected. You're right. Upon clicking the option there's nothing. I usually save my panel state by saving the Situation. sorry for the false report.
pQpEQAy.jpg

My apologies once again.

It’s encouraging to see them in placeholder form at least.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU