Sign in to follow this  
Ian McPhail

Huge problem v4.2 and 737

I finally got the 4.2 update installed via the OC.  The PMDG 736 aircraft comes up OK with flight deck alive, then the trouble starts.  Each time I try an action the loading circle runs, then the action happens, but the same thing after every action.  In outside view the hatswitch does the same, and I watched an AI aircraft take 15 minutes of stops and starts to taxi to the runway (default EGNM).  Is this an underlying 4.2 problem forcing this constant loading delay, or is it the PMDG update.  I will soon need to return to 4.1 unless there is a workaround.

Ian,

Has nothing to do with the 737, as we haven't updated that product since 12OCT17 and it has not conformity issues with P3D v4.2.

The update we published, as described in the thread regarding the update, is specific to the 747-400 only.

Our support team isn't seeing any discernible up-tick in reports from 737 users, so at this point I would put my money on the issue being something unique about your installation. 

Sorry I cannot be of more help!

• Upvote 3

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I think you may be right.  My Win10 OS absolutely refuses to take the recent large update, and that may be the problem down there.  I fear a complete reinstall of v4 as I have so much add-on scenery.

5 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

Do you have FSUIPC 5.123 running? If yes, it is creating exactly this behaviour you describe..

To be precise, the issue is with 5.123c only. 5.123b works just fine with P3D v4.2.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

1 hour ago, Luke said:

To be precise, the issue is with 5.123c only. 5.123b works just fine with P3D v4.2.

Cheers!

thanks for the clarification. 

I rolled back to 1.222 and no pauses any more.

I think the culprit in the major lag is the new FSUIPC version.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM