Sign in to follow this  
uncle_piano

Download links in Previous Orders and emails not working

Hello all,

Today I purchased all three of these amazing Boeings from PMDG website. Unfortunately, the download links for the 747 QOTSII and NGX are not working. Download links for the T7 worked fine. Please help. Thanks.

Minami Chan

Miname,

I just happened to be looking at your account a few moments ago because it seemed strange that you had purchased each of the products separately and in rapid succession.  I took a closer look to be certain you weren't accidentally purchasing a single product over and over.  (Some people do this- so we are always watching for such patterns.)

I pulled up your account just now and tested each of your download links.  I do not have any trouble with any of them. 

Can you give us a bit more information as to what problem you are having with the download links?  Do you get any type of error message or something else that might help us to identify the experience you are having?

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

12 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Miname,

I just happened to be looking at your account a few moments ago because it seemed strange that you had purchased each of the products separately and in rapid succession.  I took a closer look to be certain you weren't accidentally purchasing a single product over and over.  (Some people do this- so we are always watching for such patterns.)

I pulled up your account just now and tested each of your download links.  I do not have any trouble with any of them. 

Can you give us a bit more information as to what problem you are having with the download links?  Do you get any type of error message or something else that might help us to identify the experience you are having?

Hello. Thank you for your reply. Strangely the problem went away today so I guess it was an Internet-related problem. Thank you anyway for your kind help.

Regarding the separate purchase though, I really had a hard time purchasing from the website, probably due to again network problems. It seemed impossible to purchase all four products in one go and I tried several times with no luck so I tried purchasing them one by one. It took me two tries for the 777 though, not sure if I purchased it twice. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Minami Chan

Minami,

I checked on the billing side and you were only billed for the successful purchases.  It does look like a couple of attempts were interrupted- but you will not be charged for those.

Thank you for your persistence.  We do very much appreciate it- and I hope you enjoy your new products.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

That's what we in the sales business call good customer service. Clear and concise communications. PMDG will always be my first call (if you are familiar with that terminology). Congrats gents.