Sign in to follow this  
marcfsx

Any news on a release date of the G500/600 for X-plane ?

Hi Marc,

I can't specifically tell any date yet, but it is progressing well. Slightly delayed with XPL11.20, P3D4.2, GTN6.41.1 for which we've updated twice our products this month so far!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi, the ETA will certainly be announced only when close to release (along with screenshots usually!)

We're currently working on another GNS V2 and GTN update to address the issue reported from our professional customers running DeepFreeze on their simulators, along with a better INI file support (something along the lines of not overriding manual changes while in sim). Last but not least, we're trying to fix the annoyance of 'Master Device' setting sometimes getting disabled when exiting the sim, or not registering the 'enable' state in the ini file.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

@RXP If you need any beta testers for the G500/G600 I would be a willing participant!  I have a C172N with a G500 and GTN650 and a lot of flying hours on it so defiantly familiar with all of its features and how they should work.  I am already using your GTN 650 and 750 and loving them.  Really excited for when you guys do finish this so I can duplicate my cockpit at home on Xplane and P3D!

• Like 1