Hello, I recently stumbled upon this, and I could not find any reviews. Is this any good? I could not find any visually appealing yoke other than this. http://flyhoneycomb.com/ If there isn't any reviews, then I assume it isn't out even though it was supposed to be released in January.

You’ve obviously not seen the Honeycomb thread on this page. It’s not been released yet. Have a read of the thread.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

27 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

You’ve obviously not seen the Honeycomb thread on this page. It’s not been released yet. Have a read of the thread.

Oh, sorry.

Don't be. I still maintain, it doesn't exist......

Still waiting for an actual person, to see an actual working prototype.

Thus far, just 3D printed plastic shells.

Bet this thread is still here, at Xmas.

14 minutes ago, Gabe777 said:

Don't be. I still maintain, it doesn't exist......

Still waiting for an actual person, to see an actual working prototype.

Thus far, just 3D printed plastic shells.

Bet this thread is still here, at Xmas.

So you haven't read my post on the other thread. They're finalising the design before production starts. Isn't that the sensible way to do things?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 5/1/2018 at 5:14 PM, Ray Proudfoot said:

So you haven't read my post on the other thread. They're finalising the design before production starts. Isn't that the sensible way to do things?

Lol.

Yeah. Believe it when I see it.

I'm sure the 747 took less time to bring to market !

Only ribbing you. Want is as much as everyone else, but come on..... it's been ages..... better be good. My 500 quids are ready to go !

Just blown 500 on a 32" 2K monitor, just waiting for some decent controllers. And, there's a Fanatec steering wheel setup tempting me as well, which doesn't help !

Edited by Gabe777

@Gabe777, patience is a virtue. :wink:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 5/4/2018 at 2:59 PM, Gabe777 said:

And, there's a Fanatec steering wheel setup tempting me as well, which doesn't help !

Sadly, I've just succumbed on the racing wheel front! As there didn't seem to be an imminent release of the throttle my controller budget has now been blown. I'll continue to watch the Honeycomb products with interest but not with the intention of buying one for the foreseeable future.

Edited by vortex681

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit