Hi, I absolutely LOVE and ADORE FlightBeam KIAD for fsx. It is my home airport, and to see even the weird bus vehicles modeled makes me drool. I recently switched to X plane 11 because of performance issues. But the thing is, there isn't any good xp11 KIAD scenery. i heard you can convert p3d/fsx scenery to XP, and if anyone knows how, PLEASE do, and send me the link. I love this airport so much, but i do not know how to convert. Thanks guys!

Hi, thanks for your interest. However converting our products to X-Plane violates our EULA, and can get your serial number/account blacklisted: http://www.flightbeam.net/eula.html

You are not permitted to:

- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things

- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose

- Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party

- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law

- Use the Software for any purpose that Flightbeam Studios considers is a breach of this EULA agreement

On 3/26/2018 at 10:35 AM, mcmini said:

Hi, I absolutely LOVE and ADORE FlightBeam KIAD for fsx. It is my home airport, and to see even the weird bus vehicles modeled makes me drool. I recently switched to X plane 11 because of performance issues. But the thing is, there isn't any good xp11 KIAD scenery. i heard you can convert p3d/fsx scenery to XP, and if anyone knows how, PLEASE do, and send me the link. I love this airport so much, but i do not know how to convert. Thanks guys!

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/42207-kiad-washington-dulles-international-airport/

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar