Sign in to follow this  
ludo1426

Searching for LUA Developer

Hello,

I made a Cessna Home cockpit and to make it works with A2A C182 & C172 I need to make a LUA Script with A2A LVAR. Because I don't know how to code on LUA, I'm cherching a developper for a LUA mission.

You can contact me on MP to discuss the modality and the prices.

Waiting for your answer

Ludo

Edited by ScotFlieger
Changed title

Hello Ludo,

no need for a double post or to be impatient. I deleted your other (double) post and moved this one to the right location.

I gave you the hint to have a look here in the LINDA forums. As long as you use HID devices in your homecockpit (recognized by FSUIPC), you can use LINDA which will be the perfect solution for your homecockpit.

But you have to inform yourself about LINDA.

If you have then still questions, feel free to ask.

Edited by ScotFlieger

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guenseli,

Thank you for your answer. I used LINDA to make special developpment of some Switches... But for A2A Gauges, it seems much more complicated. That's why I'm seeking for a developper to make my LUA code working with FSUIPC...

Thank you.

Ludo

Ah, ok, now I understand what you want.

It's about the gauges!

Do you already use any software which could read Lua variables or offsets?

Depends on the software: but I helped with a similar projekt and it was possible to throw out custom offsets to drive the gauges then. But you don't need LINDA espacially for this... but when you already run LINDA you could implement the code there also.

So, let me know, if or what software you use for interconnection to your gauges. Or better if you need offsets or LUA variables? Or whatever...

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

Thank you Guenseli,

I use Flight1Pro as a G1000 but it can't read LUA Variable.

I also use Project Magenta Glass Cockpit that works with WideFS & FSUIPC that read LUA Variable. So if we make a LUA Coding for the A2A Gauges, it may work with Project Magenta.

Do you think you could make a similar project ?

Thank you

Ludovic