Sign in to follow this  
punboy

Best AI Traffic

Hi,

I currently have World-Of-A-I installed for FSX on my computer,but I feel that it is time to move on.

Mostly because it is so outdated and they don't have some airlines that I would like to have.

That being said could anyone let me know which is the best AI traffic for FSX?

Best Regards:)

I also only used waoi and looking for a new tool, but I heard the best one released is Ultimate Traffic live so far. 

But personally I will wait a little bit longer and see what Global Traffic from Just Flight has to offer and how it compares. This one is supposed to be released in the next few weeks (4-5weeks!?).

Nevertheless how you decide, don't buy any tool which doesn't run in P3Dv4 as well or makes you spend a lot more money for the P3D version. You might probably switch over sooner or later. 

18 hours ago, punboy said:

Hi,

I currently have World-Of-A-I installed for FSX on my computer,but I feel that it is time to move on.

Mostly because it is so outdated and they don't have some airlines that I would like to have.

Punboy,

I moved your topic to the FSX forum from Hangar Chat since the question pertains to FSX.

That being said, since you’re pretty new here, it doesn’t go without mentioning that your question is probably in the top 5 of most frequently asked questions here and doing a search will yield all the results from the last times it was asked.

The problem with AI packages is that it’s really hard to quantify a “best” because they all have their faults in one form or another, so what one person says is the best, someone else will come along and say that same package is the worst.

Personally, I’ve had UT2 since it came out years ago and love it because it’s easy for me to add, remove or update airlines and/or paints, and it comes with a lot of cool features built in. 

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I still use Ultimate Traffic 2 as it has a relatively light impact on computer performance and it makes the AI follow routes, not just fly a straight line from departure to destination.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

On 4/5/2018 at 7:37 AM, punboy said:

Hi,

I use AI Flight Planner