Does anyone know of where I can download a freeware canoe boat for FSX/P3D so I can take it down a river?

Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have added the fsx-se prefix to your thread. IIRC that is the Sim you are using.  Please remember to add it in future new threads.

So.....you wish to be "up the creek, in a canoe, without a paddle!"  Sounds like something I would do.  I know, for a fact, there are plenty of boats, including Milton Shupe and team's beautiful HMS Bounty.  Don't think I have ever seen a pilotable canoe.  Try a Google search for fsx canoe.

1 minute ago, charliearon said:

I have added the fsx-se prefix to your thread. IIRC that is the Sim you are using.  Please remember to add it in future new threads.

So.....you wish to be "up the creek, in a canoe, without a paddle!"  Sounds like something I would do.  I know, for a fact, there are plenty of boats, including Milton Shupe and team's beautiful HMS Bounty.  Don't think I have ever seen a pilotable canoe.  Try a Google search for fsx canoe.

Ok.  Thanks Charlie.  The Google search did not find anything so I guess there's none.  I was just posting in case someone knew of one.  I will post prefixs in the future.

Thanks.