Sign in to follow this  
Alberto Zanot

Free Bombardier CRJ-700 Complete HD Rework for Prepar3D v4

Ciao, just checking, any luck?  New P3D computer, and really looking forward to trying your work out.  It looks amazing!  Thanks!

Alberto, brilliant work!  I just downloaded and installed, and did a quick flight.  Everything was great.  Now I'll read the documentation and get smart on things like the FMS, etc.  Thank you!  Grazie!   I just sent you a beer in thanks!

I would be interested if anyone has any liveries to share, particularly for US airlines.  Thanks!

Thanks DonPilot! I really appreciate!
Actually the liveries for the default CRJ will work. You can find some of them around.
Like this British Airways: http://simviation.com//cgi-bin/syb2.cgi?section=jets&file=BACRJ.zip

But quality will never be the same as mine (i made 4K textures from scratch).
As donor you will recieve soon the PSD template to make liveries... Maybe you can do it your own! 🙂

Edited by Alberto Zanot

Thanks so much.  

Two questions -- things I could not find in the manual.

1.  For the FMC, how do I enter a new flight plan?  And how do you modify the current flight plan?  I am running the tutorial flight right now, but wanted to try skipping a leg and going to the next leg, but can't figure out how.

2.  When I adjust the MFD range, it only appears to show an option to minus ( - ) the range.  However, when I click it, it actually increases the range.  I am currently showing the maximum (640), but cannot figure out how to reduce/change the range.

Many thanks for your hard and excellent work!

Hi Don

Actually the FMC is a freeware from another developer. He is called around the web "German Cola", but i couldn't find where a manual could be. I also do not remember where i downloaded it from 😞

For the MFD range knob, try the mouse wheel, not clicks.

Hello Alberto,

Thank you for your great work! I am enjoying your airplane in my cockpit set-up running Prepar3d v4.2.
I only use the plane itself because I have a physical cockpit that interfaces very well with this CRJ rework.

Also downloaded the TSS sound package: great enhancement!

On the topic of liveries: is there anyone here who has already created some different liveries? I have tried a few from the FSX AVsim library, but they just don't look good. I have tried to do repaints myself in the past, but never succeeded in getting it done.

I am looking for British Airways, Lufthansa or other european operators. Best would be a fictional KLM livery.......

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Unfortunatley i was looking if someone did a 4096HD livery for my CRJ (the uv mapping is the same as the old default CRJ), but i still didn't find no HD livery.

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:36 PM, nolonger said:

Thanks.

Apologies from me, loading the aircraft correctly, it zooms in and out perfectly.

My friend tells me that using Flyinside and VR, the windscreen is black.

I assume that this is because Flyinside and Trueglass are not compatible?

If he does not load Flyinside, it works perfectly for him on both the monitor and

in P3D v4 VR.

I am guessing also that if he disables Trueglass, all will be well again.

I guess I am a little late to the party.  I have played with this a little bit, but have not taken it for a flight yet.

I had the same problem with Fly Inside.  For whatever reason, the plane does not like Fly Inside.  I get the sort of black windscreen.  Actually, it has some openings in it, and some of those openings are like letters.  If I know now to get a screenshot from inside of Fly Inside, I would get one; but I just got Fly Inside last week, so I have not even begun to master it.

I do not have the same problem with Prepar3d's native VR Mode.  (I am using Oculus Rift.)  The 3d looks good in the native Prepar3d VR mode, so it is fair to assume the conflict is with Fly Inside.

I don't think TrueGlass is the problem.  First of all, I disabled it in the panel folder;  however, I have not yet disabled it in the gauges folder.  I have not had problems with other aircraft with Fly Inside.  For example, I believe Aerosoft's Airbus Professional uses True Glass, and that does not have the same  problem.  Also the Aerosoft CRJ does not seem to have the same problem, and I believe that has True Glass as well.

The inability to use Fly Inside is disappointing because it offers features not available in Prepar3d's native VR mode.  Like I can call up ATC, and I should be able to have checklists and the tutorial on screen.  As it is, I have to take off the headset to look at the tutorial or access things like charts and ATC.

So far I loaded Aerosoft's LIRF and Milan into the sim because I like using nice scenery.  I have not seen any problems with Rome.  (I have not looked at Milan yet.)

I did install a default Delta livery into the model apparently without problems.  I basically just kept the same info used for the other models and pointed the Aircraft cfg file to the Delta texture  For the Rome to Milan  flight, I will look for an Italian livery of some sort.

46 minutes ago, Alberto Zanot said:

Italian companies do not have any crj 🙂

I have no idea what fly inside is. Cant help sorry

Fly Inside is a program which improves VR neither FSX or Prepar3d.  It allows functionality which currently is not available with the native Prepar3d VR.  I see VR as the future of flight simulation.  It is in its infancy.  I fully expect LM to upgrade its VR implementation in the near future.

I suspect it is a simple fix, once the problem can be isolated.

I have a different point of view... Instead of thinking about VR, LM should work more to achieve a stable simulator... First take care of basics.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1