Sign in to follow this  
Bob650

SAAB 340 Released!

I believe your referring to your CTOT sir. Your autocoarsen or autofeather computer feathers your prop in the event of an engine failure. I haven't pulled the trigger on this one just yet so can't comment on Carenado's rendition.

Edited by JGreen5278

ws5xzd-6.png
Johnny Green

CFII/SMEL
SF340B+

6 hours ago, msair said:

Hello

CROSSAIR was a very popular airline across europe with Saab 340 / 2000.

So it would be very cool if any repaint artist could design one of its liveries

Examples can be found here: http://bsl-mlh-planes.net/browse/type_id/412/operator_id/16/

Thank you very much!

more CROSSAIR pictures

http://www.sr692.com/fleet/crossair/index.html

http://www.airliners.net/search?aircraftManufacturer=29&aircraftBasicType=11153&airline=17921

Another interesting livery should you talented painters wish to take it on is PenAir based in Anchorage Alaska.

b61d31ac050bf3b6d60ffc7a0bf6ae29b6f83469

• Like 1

You are thinking of CTOT.

CTOT will allow you to set a take off tq of 100% or less should you desire to do a reduced tq take off. You advance throttles most of the way forward then select CTOT on and the computer will select the tq dialed in and maintain it. It will also compensate for ram rise (tq increase as take off speed increases). CTOT will also increase the good engine power by an additional 7% should one engine fail. Check the manuals and checklists.I am speaking from a real world perspective - I have not bought this and as such do not have access to the Carenado docs....I usually don't buy till after the first patch has come out.

Auto-corson is a form of auto-feathering. You want it on for take off.

Dave

Canadian Liveries requests.... Pacific Coastal. They are in the process of acquiring a bunch to act as a feeder for Westjet.

Calm Air International of Winnipeg used to operate 6. 

10 hours ago, dbw1 said:

You are thinking of CTOT.

CTOT will allow you to set a take off tq of 100% or less should you desire to do a reduced tq take off. You advance throttles most of the way forward then select CTOT on and the computer will select the tq dialed in and maintain it. It will also compensate for ram rise (tq increase as take off speed increases). CTOT will also increase the good engine power by an additional 7% should one engine fail. Check the manuals and checklists.I am speaking from a real world perspective - I have not bought this and as such do not have access to the Carenado docs....I usually don't buy till after the first patch has come out.

Auto-corson is a form of auto-feathering. You want it on for take off.

Dave

Oh yeah CTOT. Sorry not enough coffee for me yet lol.

But yes, CTOT does not seem to be setting the torque.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090