Sign in to follow this  
wyman_hd

DLL Errors

So, today i got the 747 to install on my new computer, but, when I ran P3D, after it loaded the plane, the game crashed.

So, i installed all the SimConnects. But, now bglmanx.dll is giving me an error about the procedure entry point blah blah blah

Then, i heard if you remove the 'DLLs' folder in the PMDG folder in the sim's root folder, then the 'procedure entry point' error won't pop up.

So I did, and it worked without bglmanx giving that error.

The 737 and 777 works, in fact, i did a flight with both, and i had no issues. But the 747 is still crashing on startup of the game.

-Aaron Kim

I also forgot to mention, my Windows 10 Home x64 bit is installed in my C:\ but my P3D is installed in my D:\ because the C:\ is a 256GB SSD so i wanted to install the game on the D:\ which is a 1TB HDD

10 minutes ago, Aaron Kim said:

So, today i got the 747 to install on my new computer, but, when I ran P3D, after it loaded the plane, the game crashed.

So, i installed all the SimConnects. But, now bglmanx.dll is giving me an error about the procedure entry point blah blah blah

Then, i heard if you remove the 'DLLs' folder in the PMDG folder in the sim's root folder, then the 'procedure entry point' error won't pop up.

So I did, and it worked without bglmanx giving that error.

The 737 and 777 works, in fact, i did a flight with both, and i had no issues. But the 747 is still crashing on startup of the game.

-Aaron Kim

The BGLMAN is not one of our DLL's and I do not recommend moving the DLL folder from the PMDG folder as this can cause other issues. For this error better check with fsdreamteam forum as this is their dll.

Regarding the CTD  there is a known issue with P3Dv4.2 due to a bug in the platform which LM will fix in the next P3Dv4 release.

For now use the below workaround. Go to P3D settings and then Information find the Miscellaneous Text options Uncheck all the options under there and you should be all set.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

1 minute ago, Aaron Kim said:

Actually, I have P3D v3.4

In that case I suggest to open a ticket by going to support.precisionmanuals.com to further investigate

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Aaron,

FSX w/ PMDG is not a 'game'.

Lockheed Prepar3D v4 coupled with PMDG is decidedly not a game.

Both are very sophisticated, realistic, approved and tested simulations.

Just sayin'.

IMHO

23 hours ago, PopsBellNC said:

Aaron,

FSX w/ PMDG is not a 'game'.

Lockheed Prepar3D v4 coupled with PMDG is decidedly not a game.

Both are very sophisticated, realistic, approved and tested simulations.

Just sayin'.

IMHO

Sorry, I should've said 'simulator' so i'll keep that in mind ;)

• Like 1

When the game crashed, I looked in Event Viewer and the only thing that popped up was Couatl crashing because the game quit unexpectedly. But, no logs about the game itself.

The bglmanx.dll error is fixed without having to remove the DLLs folder, but no 747.

Edited by Aaron Kim

I've heard that some updates from Microsoft crashes the 747.

Here are my installed updates:

DdhmTQoUQAEumRf.jpg:large

6 hours ago, Aaron Kim said:

I've heard that some updates from Microsoft crashes the 747.

Here are my installed updates:

DdhmTQoUQAEumRf.jpg:large

Rather than posting here, did you open a ticket as the support team requested? You’ll probably get help faster if you use the official support channel.

Sean Campbell 

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator