Sign in to follow this  
Evan

402 livery issues

I just bought the 402 and downloaded the cape air livery from the flysimware website. I've installed it per the instructions, but it does not show up. I'm using p3d v4.2 with the flight1 gtn. Have any of you had issues installing liveries with v4.2? 

Evan Hardin 

No issues from my experience. 

But what I did notice during install was that the [fltsim.x] entry in the install.txt file read, "model=Main".  My installation doesn't have a "model.main" folder.  I think this applied to earlier versions of the aircraft.  Because I have the GTN750 installed I have a "model.GNS" folder and a "model.GTN" folder.  So I just changed the "model=Main" line to "model.GTN" (with the panel line changed similarly) and so far so good.  This was also true for some other repaints I added.  

Hope this helps.

Frank Safranek - Alphasim/Virtavia Paint Crew

m4fs_banner.jpg