Sign in to follow this  
vector

Soarfly

I recently bought their Sandown airfield but unfortunately the installer only offered the FSX and P3D versions.  I sent an e-mail to support and received a very prompt reply that they would correct the installer to include FS2004.  However, that was a week ago and I've heard nothing further.  I've also sent several e-mails but none of them have been acknowledged - absolutely zilch on that front.  I tried downloading the installer again a few minutes ago but it hasn't been fixed.  Does anyone have any ideas what might be going on here?

David

At the purchase page for Sandown, the Soarfly website says the product is "out of stock."   Perhaps the problem of no FS2004 installer is connected with Sandown being "out of stock?"

Everything is sorted now.  They had to rebuild the installer for FS2004.  It's now available in their shop.

Gaputz - I don't know why Sandown should be "out of stock" as I never experienced that message myself.  But .... how can a download ever be out of stock????!!!!

David

I was recently in contact with the developer, and the product was listed as "out of stock" because the installer needed to be fixed to include the FS2004 files. Hopefully that is now rectified.

Graeme Butler

Well that makes sense!!  And I can confirm that Sandown is indeed available for download now.

David