Sign in to follow this  
KJConlon

FS2Crew ans Aerosoft Airbus Professional

Will we have crew capability for AS Airbus Professional now that it has a tentative release date (6/26) ?  🤞

https://fselite.net/news/aerosoft-airbus-a318-319-professional-series-to-release-in-june/

Thanks

Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Will it be more improved then the last version?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

This whole thread has made me as happy as two fat, hairy midgets falling in love with a lawn gnome in the back yard of a Louisiana redneck.  But ... I have to ask ... will there be a crew soon after release or will you guys be waiting for all the stages to complete?  I ask because they are not releasing all at once.  First there will be the 31x series, followed weeks later by the A32x series.  Some weeks after that will be a SP1 for both of those and then a few months later is planned the A330.  Will FS2Crew be doing the same thing?  Stages as opposed to waiting?

On 5/18/2018 at 5:56 AM, byork said:

It will include the global voice set for free.

It will require some significant surgery though... apparently the internals have changed somewhat.

Way more than internals have changed.  it is an entirely new product built from the ground up.  The way Aerosoft has presented it, this will be all new code not even related to the original Bus ... this is a GOOD thing, though, because new tech and new platforms require new code.  I'd actually be disappointed if they stuck to the old code and did a simple port over.

Edited by Faelandaea Dravin