Sign in to follow this  
Thomsonairways737

SIDs

Hello,

I am unsure why this is, but the FMC only shows ROGA02 for a 02 Departure at EGCN. Why can I not see UPTON1C, or even UPTON1B from 20 departure?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

3 minutes ago, Thomsonairways737 said:

I am unsure why this is, but the FMC only shows ROGA02 for a 02 Departure at EGCN. Why can I not see UPTON1C, or even UPTON1B from 20 departure?

Only A and B are for 20. C is for 02.

Either way, what AIRAC cycle are you using? If you're absolutely sure it's current, then you may want to report the issue to Navigraph, or whoever your provider is. The FMC can only display what it is provided.

Yes, I am aware of that. Only UPTON1A shows along with the rest of the ROGA SIDs. I am using 1805. 

2 minutes ago, Thomsonairways737 said:

Yes, I am aware of that. Only UPTON1A shows along with the rest of the ROGA SIDs. I am using 1805. 

Was simply pointing it out because your initial post incorrectly listed the options for the runway pairing, which is actually extremely important to the issue at hand here.

I can't assume you're doing things correctly if you list things incorrectly, and my understanding of your situation is limited to what you tell me. So, as for your awareness of what is, and isn't, I can only go off of what you've given me...

Either way, as mentioned, you may want to report this to whoever you've gotten your data from.

There is a UPTO1A for runway 20 departures.  Looking at the current Jepp, it appears that UPTO1B is used for South or Southwest airway routing after UPTON. Correct? 

Regardless, PMDG does not maintain the navdata.  Navigraph has an active support forum where issues like this should be posted.  Give that a try.