Sign in to follow this  
supernova48

Aircraft spinning

OK, this has now happened to me twice.  Flying a flight on autopilot, normal sim speed and then the aircraft just starts spinning  and cartwheeling unrealistically in the air, becomes uncontrollable and eventually descends to the ground.  It happened in the default A36 and now tonight in the Carenado B1900D.  Anyone else experience that and if so any suggestions on troubleshooting?

Thanks,

Ken

Intel I7 8700K, Windows 10, Nvidia 1080TI, P3Dv4.2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

How was the weather? If there are some wind gust's that might explain it. Otherwise, no ideas! 

Bully.

Remember reading somewhere somebodys identical issue. If I remember correctly it was due to a controller or some FSUIPC assignements that trigger that event (either controller sudden spike or a button stroke that is interpreted by FSUIPC beeing something else)...

What controller do you have and do you even use FSUIPC?

I have seen this in slew mode. Pressing the key to stop all movement (I think its numpad 5) stops it (for me anyway)

AV8R-01 joystick, ch rudder pedals and throttle (mostly use the throttle on the joystick).  I do have FSUIPC installed (freeware) but only because some programs need it.  Normal mode (I have had the spinning in slew mode).  Both times the aircraft was on autopilot (heading and altitude) so I was not even touching any controls at the time.

Maybe I'll disconnect controller and see if I can narrow it down.

Thanks,

Ken