Sign in to follow this  
Falconfly

[Answered] A380 Emirates models in UTL

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, simbol said:

Hi Mark,

It should as soon as the Traffic Global developers actually add the lighting configuration to this product, so far none of the TrafficGlobal AI models have any lighting configuration available inside the Aircraft config files or attached to their compiled models.

Currently even without my freeware these models are not showing any navigation, taxi or landing lights at night, this has been confirmed already by several of my customers who reverted back to UTL in the meantime, remember traffic global is still an early release product.

All the best,
Simbol

Hey Simbol. 

 

I'm sorry for asking this in a different topic. However are your a380 Emirates models in UTL very low quality? Mine look worst than freeware! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

25 minutes ago, Falconfly said:

Hey Simbol. 

 

I'm sorry for asking this in a different topic. However are your a380 Emirates models in UTL very low quality? Mine look worst than freeware! 

Hi Clinton,

That is ok I have moved your question to a new topic.

I am not sure what is your question, do you mean if my A380 UTL modes look good?

Regards,
Simbol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The A380 included in UTL looks pretty bad, there's no need to use it when there are better options available. The freeware version from TFS is MUCH better as is the payware FSP version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

The A380 included in UTL looks pretty bad, there's no need to use it when there are better options available. The freeware version from TFS is MUCH better as is the payware FSP version.

Well yes, the A380 that comes with UTL is actually the same model used under MT6, it was developed by Burkhard Renk so clearly it is an old AI model, Thomas Main told me Flight One software engaged with Burkhard to complement the AI models for the product, of course Burkhard is receiving royalties for this if you guys are curious.

I wouldn't recommend the FSPXAI A380 version as this model was not created following the SDK instructions from MS / LM in terms of SimObject lighting configuration and therefore it would not work with any version of AI Lights Reborn.

So the best option would be to use the TFS model.

All the best,

Simbol

 

Edited by simbol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, simbol said:

Well yes, the A380 that comes with UTL is actually the same model used under MT6, it was developed by Burkhard Renk so clearly it is an old AI model, Thomas Main told me Flight One software engaged with Burkhard to complement the AI models for the product, of course Burkhard is receiving royalties for this if you guys are curious.

I wouldn't recommend the FSPXAI A380 version as this model was not created following the SDK instructions from MS / LM in terms of SimObject lighting configuration and therefore it would not work with any version of AI Lights Reborn.

So the best option would be to use the TFS model.

All the best,

Simbol

 

Hey Simbol. 

Thank you. Do you know how I would replace the A380 model in utl? 

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Falconfly said:

Hey Simbol. 

Thank you. Do you know how I would replace the A380 model in utl? 

Thank you. 

No from the top of my head, but you can find instructions at the official UTL forums.

Regards,

Simbol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this