Sign in to follow this  
FS Robert

Dalton Highway South Alaska

The Long Lonesome Highway is not lonesome anymore, Checkout the latest from  BWEP and experience Dalton Highway and the Satellite Facilities.

Edited by FS Robert
  • Like 1

Vl3MQY.png

On 6/16/2018 at 9:01 AM, vc10man said:

Fantastic scenery. What is it where from?

I would begin here Rick - http://return.mistymoorings.com/

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thanks for that, Jim. Like you, have just acquired the i7-8086k being delivered today. Then commences the road to building the rest of the rig.

How's the golf these days? Was thinking of you during the US Open.

Hi Rick,

Be careful admitting to owning the i7 8086.  There are many naysayers because the CPU is similar to the cheaper i7 8700K.  I got it so I do not have to try to overclock my system to 5.0GHz.  It's the first CPU ever made that does this and it is history making for sure!!  Good luck with your build! 

Just got off the golf course and it was 88 degrees Fahrenheit, Real Feel 96 degrees when we finished.  But I'm trying to lose a lot of weight anyway.  Fortunately my group starts out playing at 7 am every day and we finish by 9:30 or 10.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Very Happy you enjoyed the scenery and that`s a sweet CPU to say the least and thanks Jim for posting the link.

Holycow 88F  Do not think its ever reach that here in Stockholm. 

• Like 1

Vl3MQY.png