Sign in to follow this  
logic007

Sound setup when recording

Hi Dave.

Firstly I Just want to congratulate you on an awesome product! I've been reluctant to purchase any ATC product just yet as I always thought they weren't real enough and found with some of the robotic voices and procedures it took a lot away from the realism and immersion factor. But it was something I needed that my sim was lacking.

I am enjoying P2A and only wish I had tried this earlier. I am currently on day 3 of my demo and already know that I am going to purchase this 👍The level of detail and customisation is awesome and I am continually being surprised by the new things I'm finding out and learning about this program hourly.

I have an issue when I am recording my videos in that I can't hear any of the ATC instructions nor any of the chatter files I have set up when I play the recording back. I hear it all perfectly whilst I am recording though and all of my other add on sounds like GSX for example I can hear on the playback just not P2A . 

I know its probably something to do with the output sounds in P2A.....I currently have this set to my LCD tv which shows in the dropdown but I think i have also tried 'Primary output device' with no joy on the recordings.

The tutorials and other videos I have seen the audio for P2A can be heard so I know its something simple I'm missing.

Any help to point me in the right direction is appreciated.

Thanks. Darrel

Edited by logic007

Darrel,

Glad you're enjoying the trial.

Many video recording programs have 2 audio sources that can be set.  The first is usually defaulted to your microphone.  The second is usually defaulted to nothing.  You need to set this second one to record the Windows Sound Output device.

Dave

Thanks Dave I thought it should be something simple. I will try re-configuring  after and report back.

Darrel