Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Street lights

I have noticed that P3D v3.4 is displaying street lights on some roads. These are single orbs of white light that float above the ground. I had originally assumed that they were something to do with ORBx, but they are still being displayed after I have disabled ORBx LIBS (and no other ORBx scenery is active). I would like to remove these lights, as one is being displayed right next to the runway at UK2000 Guernsey Xtreme. Does anyone know the source of these lights, and how I can switch them off?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

5 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I have noticed that P3D v3.4 is displaying street lights on some roads. These are single orbs of white light that float above the ground. I had originally assumed that they were something to do with ORBx, but they are still being displayed after I have disabled ORBx LIBS (and no other ORBx scenery is active). I would like to remove these lights, as one is being displayed right next to the runway at UK2000 Guernsey Xtreme. Does anyone know the source of these lights, and how I can switch them off?

I had a few of those lights appear over the South end of runway 16L/25R at the T2G KSEA.  In this case there is a road tunnel under the runway (and I remembered as I type this that I used to have it at KLAX where there is the Sepulvada underpass).  I used ADE to add an exclusion rectangle to the area (I used exclude all being lazy) where the lights appeared and problem gone.

Dan Downs KCRP