Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

PayloadManagerX available

Hello @ll,

I have decided to release my PayloadManagerX (which I initially made for my own use) as a prototype. It is available as a free download on the "DOWNLOADS" page on the Lorby-SI website (next-to-last at the bottom of the page).

This app is probably only relevant for those pilots among you who prefer military aircraft.

With this tool you can:
- Attach any sim object anywhere on your aircraft at runtime
- Use simulated additional (external) fuel tanks that feed into your fuel system
- Perform aerial refueling

This app is currently only available for Prepar3D V4.2. THIS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL APP / PROTOTYPE - no promises as to when or if there will be further development. But you can expect all existing features to be fully functional.

36439633595_4a04fe58ae_b.jpg27144285967_9e2a3117bc_h.jpg27144285627_b3df598e23_b.jpg

28135300057_7064cf5cfd_b.jpg

27144286387_529d7d5056_b.jpg

27144286437_a027bf2206_b.jpg

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

LORBY-SI

23 minutes ago, BSV1191 said:

This seems to be once again a great application.
Will she see the day on FSX ? 

Hi, 

The attachment of models in its current P3D V4.2/4.3 form has never been possible before. It kind-of works in P3D V2 and V3, but not in any version of FSX.

And as that is the major feature of the app, it is pointless to build it for FSX. 

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hello @ll,

I have uploaded a new version 0.91 b01 to the Lorby website. I have decided to add it as a "latest build" in addition to the existing version 0.90.

• The broken Autostart / Connect logic has been fixed
  • The passengers have an optional randomizer now, that will replace your passengers with different ones every time you reload your aircraft (or disconnect/connect PMX). This will work better, if you add more passenger models (see a few posts above this one about a description about how to do that).

Best regards

LORBY-SI