Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

Shop and Support down?

Recommended Posts

Hello! 

As I switched to P3D I wanted to buy the 737 base pack for it. But everytime I clicked checkout via paypal and so on I was directed from paypal instantly to an empty Shopping cart on PMDG. Hope I dont have to pay twice for nothing now, cause I tried two times. 

After this I created a ticket on the pmdg site for the Problem. This worked, but afterwards the support link is not reachable... Also I dont recieved any mails about a status of ticket. But I dont know if PMDG uses such emails. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

did you read the post at this very top of this forum about unscheduled maintenance? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rhinozherous said:

Hello! 

As I switched to P3D I wanted to buy the 737 base pack for it. But everytime I clicked checkout via paypal and so on I was directed from paypal instantly to an empty Shopping cart on PMDG. Hope I dont have to pay twice for nothing now, cause I tried two times. 

After this I created a ticket on the pmdg site for the Problem. This worked, but afterwards the support link is not reachable... Also I dont recieved any mails about a status of ticket. But I dont know if PMDG uses such emails. 

 

Support an activation server is down for maint. Shop works OK. Make sure you clear you browser cache.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olympic260 said:

Support an activation server is down for maint. Shop works OK. Make sure you clear you browser cache.

 

 

I will wait non the less, because store reacted weird... Also will clear cache.

Thank you!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and this also affects the activation of products because I am receiving the ERROR 

error unable to connect to activation server

please check your internet connection and try again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Steven Silva said:

and this also affects the activation of products because I am receiving the ERROR 

error unable to connect to activation server

please check your internet connection and try again

As it is written on the pined post yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this