Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

3D pilots and passengers in every aircraft

9 hours ago, warbirds said:

Now something else happened. When I click on the application icon nothing happens and it does not open. I have reinstalled several times but problem persist.

Very odd. What happened between the last time that you were using it and now? What was the last thing that you did? Any updates to your windows system, Anti Virus, did you move the PMX program away from its defaul position, did you delete any files related to the program?

I am sorry, but your two posts here are the only issue notes that I have received about PMX to date (out of 5000 downloads), so I don't have any reference cases to work with.

To clean out the database (in case it has been corrupted), delete or rename these folders:

C:\Users\...\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Lorby-SI PayloadManagerX_P3D_V4
C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\LORBY_SI\PayloadManagerX_P3D_V4

Best regards

LORBY-SI

13 hours ago, Lorby_SI said:

Very odd. What happened between the last time that you were using it and now? What was the last thing that you did? Any updates to your windows system, Anti Virus, did you move the PMX program away from its defaul position, did you delete any files related to the program?

I am sorry, but your two posts here are the only issue notes that I have received about PMX to date (out of 5000 downloads), so I don't have any reference cases to work with.

To clean out the database (in case it has been corrupted), delete or rename these folders:

C:\Users\...\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Lorby-SI PayloadManagerX_P3D_V4
C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\LORBY_SI\PayloadManagerX_P3D_V4

Best regards

Thanks,,I did as your requested and the app will still not open. I click on it and it tries to open but then nothing happens.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

12 hours ago, warbirds said:

Thanks,,I did as your requested and the app will still not open. I click on it and it tries to open but then nothing happens.

Curious. You still seem to be the only one where it does that.

Anything in the Windows Event logs when the app failed to start?

Where is this "Icon" exactly? Does it make a difference, if you navigate to "C:\Users\...\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Lorby-SI PayloadManagerX_P3D_V4" and doubleclick on the exe instead?

Maybe it would be a good idea if you post in the Lorby-SI support forum here on AVSIM instead - or send me an email. I need a ton of information (see my last post above) before I can even begin to troubleshoot this.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Great Idea.....shouldn't they have seat belts on...:)    or at least holding a cocktail...at least that way they say they are rolling around getting drunk .

Bob M.

Bob M