Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

3D pilots and passengers in every aircraft

7 minutes ago, hvw said:

Will do. Never thought about this parameter. Thank you, Oliver

Sorry, I almost forgot. As with many of these parameters, it may not be there at all. First find the correct camera that EZDOK uses for VC (it should be named like that), then check what kind of clipmode it has - if any. Then either alter or add it.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

31 minutes ago, Lorby_SI said:

Sorry, I almost forgot. As with many of these parameters, it may not be there at all. First find the correct camera that EZDOK uses for VC (it should be named like that), then check what kind of clipmode it has - if any. Then either alter or add it.

Best regards

It was there, Oliver and I modified it to read Minimum.

Best regards,

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

For those interested, here are my co-pilot settings for PMDG's 737-900:

Offset F/B: 50.80

Offset L/R: 2.10

Offset U/D: 0.30

Lock: x

Edited by hvw
Spelling error

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Hello @ll,

I have uploaded a new version 0.91 b01 to the Lorby website. I have decided to add it as a "latest build" in addition to the existing version 0.90.

• The broken Autostart / Connect logic has been fixed
  • The passengers have an optional randomizer now, that will replace your passengers with different ones every time you reload your aircraft (or disconnect/connect PMX). This will work better, if you add more passenger models (see a few posts above this one about a description about how to do that).

Best regards

• Like 3

LORBY-SI

I don't understand how to make this work. I connect but don't get that line in the middle of the right screen to signify the aircraft. I also do not see any pilot figure to move. I also get unhandled exception if I move anything.

Capture3-L.png

Edited by warbirds

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

1 hour ago, warbirds said:

I don't understand how to make this work. I connect but don't get that line in the middle of the right screen to signify the aircraft. I also do not see any pilot figure to move. I also get unhandled exception if I move anything.

Hello Paul,

I think that this is a bug in PMX actually, because this aircraft has only one single payload station at the 0,0,0 point. Try the default King Air, just to make sure that the tool works at all.

I am curious though, why would you add a pilot to the Raptor? It already has one in the outside model, and there is only one seat in it - yours.

I will fix this in the next version, won't take long.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hello Paul and @ll,

issue has been fixed with version 0.91 b02, which is available for download now.

42630807564_f87d7fb0a5_c.jpg

Best regards

• Like 3

LORBY-SI

HI, this sounds like a really cool app. Does it work for the A2A Ga. fleet? 

If it works, will it require any special manipulation considering A2A has its own external model and weight setting?

Robin

8 hours ago, Romeo_Tango said:

HI, this sounds like a really cool app. Does it work for the A2A Ga. fleet? 

If it works, will it require any special manipulation considering A2A has its own external model and weight setting?

Can't see why it shouldn't work. It looks as if A2A use their many payload stations to influence the FDE (TMBK they don't use an external one, Majestic Q400 is still the only aircraft doing this). So I have added three additional payload stations with weight 0 to place my passengers, hoping to stay out of the way of A2As logic.

With three people in the Cherokee it gets awfully crowded though. It looks to me as if the interior model of this aircraft is a little bit too small, the outer model seems to be correct. That the two models are a bit "odd" when it comes to dimensions is pretty common, for example with the default KingAir it is the opposite (pilot fits OK into the flight deck, but viewed from the outside the pilot is too big - although it is the same model, and it actually has been designed on the FO seat of the KingAir)

42452298705_ed79805be8_c.jpg

42452298575_8a2aacd597_c.jpg

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

20 hours ago, Lorby_SI said:

Hello Paul and @ll,

issue has been fixed with version 0.91 b02, which is available for download now.

42630807564_f87d7fb0a5_c.jpg

Best regards

I just picked the first plane that loaded to see if it worked..I just now tried the new version and cannot get any pilots or objects to show up and still get the exception notice.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Do these artificial people have weights, which can affect the plane balance and load.  I am sorry if I forgot to read about that in this thread.

Still - no one has made the "Airplane" inflatable pilot/flight attendant models? 😋

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

52 minutes ago, warbirds said:

I just picked the first plane that loaded to see if it worked..I just now tried the new version and cannot get any pilots or objects to show up and still get the exception notice.

Are you sure that the version number in the title bar says 091 b02?

Then something else must be wrong on your end. 3000 downloads since sunday, you seem to be the only one with this problem. Very odd.

Please make a screenshot of the exception window, and of the first page of the Exception "Details". Then send it to me via email, address is on the last page of the manual.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

9 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

Do these artificial people have weights, which can affect the plane balance and load.  I am sorry if I forgot to read about that in this thread.

Still - no one has made the "Airplane" inflatable pilot/flight attendant models? 😋

Yes, they have a weight.

Best regards

• Like 1

LORBY-SI

1 hour ago, Lorby_SI said:

Are you sure that the version number in the title bar says 091 b02?

Then something else must be wrong on your end. 3000 downloads since sunday, you seem to be the only one with this problem. Very odd.

Please make a screenshot of the exception window, and of the first page of the Exception "Details". Then send it to me via email, address is on the last page of the manual.

Best regards

Ok, working now. I did notice that when I put a copilot in the default King Air the pilot is much smaller than  your figure. Your figure looks to be the correct size though.

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Now something else happened. When I click on the application icon nothing happens and it does not open. I have reinstalled several times but problem persist.

i-5vbvgq6-S.png