Hello, Albar!

Kudos on a great program in Little Navmap!  I have been using it for a while now, and it is fantastic!  I am having one issue that I can't understand though, and I'm hoping you can help.  When updating my scenery library in Little Navmap, I can see the progress and everything loads with no errors.  However, when I search in Little Navmap, there are airfields that are not there even though they are in FSX.

I saved screenshots, but unfortunately the "Insert other media" button doesn't seem to be working for me.  Here is some information for the screenshots that might help:

1. Data load screen indicates that 1,677 files and 24,490 airports were loaded.
  2.  FSX-SE Select airport screen shows and entry for Cannon Field, 53TX, Somerset, Texas, United States
  3.  Airport search in Little Navmap only brought up airfields 53A, 53K, 53M, 53U and 53W.

I am running Little Navmap ver. 2.0.3 Revision 2525b40 on Windows 10.

Thanks for your assistance, and again congratulations on a great program!

E. W. Forbess
San Antonio, TX

Hi E.W.

First of all, I'm not Mr. Barthel, just noticed your post and responded and notice after that you had address Albar!, (reason for edit). Looks like you may have the Navigraph - AIRAC Cycle 1801 enabled with all the features in the Scenert Library.  I get the same results when I have all the features enabled. This will disable FSX data. You can disable the Navigraph data completely which will show only the FSX default/add-on data or the Navigraph navaids and procedures which will use the default airports with updated real world update navaids and procedures.  Hope this helps.

Also notice this airport did not line up with the airport diagram on the map in Little Navmap. Checked Skyvector and notice FSX has the wrong runways. Skyvector says they should be 16/34 and FSX has 13/31.

John Cottreau

Edited by johncott
  • Like 2

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.

Hello, John!

You may not be Mr. Barthel, but you, my friend, are the man!  You hit the nail on the head with the AIRAC Cycle 1801 being enabled.  As soon as I disabled it, I found the missing airports and also discovered a lot of other data that was missing before (gates, parking areas, etc.).

Thanks for the quick response!

E. W. Forbess

E.W. and Alex, you're both welcome.  As a good friend of mine says "I do what I can."

John Cottreau,

Flight Simming - The ability to never leave you basement but still travel all over the world.

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.