Sign in to follow this  
duckbilled

Embraer E-195 addon

Check in the library for a freeware 170. If you go to FSNordic you'll find a 145 with Bill Grabowski's outstanding freeware panel. Dunno about the 195 though.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

A320... :-eek Where's a good A320 (besides the dated PSS version)??? Yes we have an awesome hardcore 767 with a 757 version on the horizon and the same goes for the aged PSS A340. But last I checked there was no decent hardcore Airbuses to speak of with the exception on the SSW A310 (non clickable VC mind you). As far as a decent E-195 (hardcore that is, not a patched worked 2D panel/visual model) there are none... You might want to try FeelThere's ERJ-145. That and their new Legacy is the best your going to get as far as Embraer's are concerned... :-)

PREPAR3D v4/FS9.75

There was a erj package here that included someone's sound, Bill's panel and lots of repaints of the Dream Wings ERJs. I like Bill's panel but I wish I could find cockpit views that didn't include that creepy cartoon guy sitting in the FO's seat.How different is ERJ-145 Panel from the EMB-195? Are they close enough to get by until a genuine one is produced? Dream Wings had a EMB-170 that is nice but it needs a panel.

Windows 7 Professional 64bit; P3DV4, ASP4, REXSF, UTL, ProATCx 

I7-4790k @ 4.4; Asus Maximus Formula VII; Asus Strix GTX 1080ti; 16GB G.Skill Trident X DDR3 2400; Corsair H110; EVGA Supernova 1000P2, Single 32" 4k Monitor 

Save a Life: adopt a retired racing greyhound