Sign in to follow this  
Flieger-Marius

EDRM-Repaints on S360

It's the same bug, yes.

Yes but the window files dont go completely opaque with full alpha and they cover the cockpit windows as well because of their poor mapping.
I packed the files I used for you. Just let me know when you have downloaded them so I can remove them from the server again.
https://edrm-repaints.com/files/windowfix.zip

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

I have them Flieger-Marius, THANK YOU!! When it comes to painting I'm still a rank amateur. But I'm learning. I appreciate the help.

-Bob

31 minutes ago, Flieger-Marius said:

Dont mention it, I'm glad to help.

More previews (most likely for next week):

dcfxb.png

eibpd.png

oypbv.png

They look FANTASTIC! 🙂

Andrew Walker

21 hours ago, Flieger-Marius said:

Thank you!
EI-BPD is available now

Very nice repaint thank you.

Now I can recreate the first time I travelled on an Aer Lingus 360 from Bristol to Dublin but I will have to be a little cautious as even the Lite version of the 360 is a heavy hitter from a VAS viewpoint. Although UKXtreme's EGGD should not cause any VAS issues with the 360, Aerosoft's EIDW could be a different matter!

Bill

Nice. I can imagine the difficulty though, I basically only have the plane to paint, as any other use is almost impossible on my system.

OY-PBY is available now, too.

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

59 minutes ago, Flieger-Marius said:

Nice. I can imagine the difficulty though, I basically only have the plane to paint, as any other use is almost impossible on my system.

OY-PBY is available now, too.

My system is old and not particularly powerful (i7 3.5GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 670, Win 7) but by deactivating most of the scenery I am not using and turning a lot of settings down I can usually manage to complete most flights in FSX.

Thanks for OY-PBY - have already downloaded it. Keep up the good work!

Bill

Thank you 🙂

Is anybody interested in early access of my paints in exchange for pictures I can use to present them with?
My system and creativity unfortunately don't allow for great screenshots 😄

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Flieger-Marius said:

Thank you 🙂

Is anybody interested in early access of my paints in exchange for pictures I can use to present them with?
My system and creativity unfortunately don't allow for great screenshots 😄

I'm happy to help if I can - have PM'd you.

Bill

Great paints, as usual, very nice work. I wish more painters worked on the new Carenado aircraft that have been released over the last 18 months. 🙂

Are you still planning to release that FedEX livery? I'm really looking forward to it. 🙂

Cheers bro.
Nice work.

Andrew Walker

Very much so. I'm just painting so much at the moment that I'd completely have to spam my followers with new releases just to have them wait pretty long once the wave is through. So I like to keep a day between the releases.

I'm still looking for good screenshots of my aircraft to present on release. So if you have a goodlooking sim and are willing to take some screens I can give you access 🙂

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

On 9/4/2018 at 1:03 PM, Flieger-Marius said:

Very much so. I'm just painting so much at the moment that I'd completely have to spam my followers with new releases just to have them wait pretty long once the wave is through. So I like to keep a day between the releases.

I'm still looking for good screenshots of my aircraft to present on release. So if you have a goodlooking sim and are willing to take some screens I can give you access 🙂

Great looking sim here, if you're ok with a day or 2 turnaround i'm happy to help. I love the Short, and your work!

RGNrfGd.png?width=1076&height=451

Edited by OMGEDSON