Sign in to follow this  
gpbarth

KFLL and Runway Discrepancy

I did do a search on this and the results dated back to 2003 or so. So I'm asking again: has anyone created a fix for the runways 9/27 becoming 10/26 at Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood, and where can I get the fix? I'm running FSDT's KFLL airport, too, and they've been talking "fix" over there for a long time. When you're using Navigraph and Aivlasoft EFB, it sucks to be using a SID or a STAR and using 27 instead of 26, if ya know what I mean.

Since I use this as my home airport, it's the only one I know with changed runway numbers, but I'd like to get it right, if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by gpbarth
misspell

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

5 hours ago, gpbarth said:

I did do a search on this and the results dated back to 2003 or so. So I'm asking again: has anyone created a fix for the runways 9/27 becoming 10/26 at Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood, and where can I get the fix? 

FSDT fixed this back in 2013. You’ll need to download the latest installer for the runway fixes. Here’s the thread where it was mentioned.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,8988.0.html

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator