Sign in to follow this  
joemiller

PMDG Expansion 747-8 or QW 787

8 hours ago, Gabe777 said:

Careful with questions like this.....

I just went on the PMDG forum, and asked a simple question, and received a rude, curt warning from MR R ..... no explanation given.

The question ?

"How does the new 800 expansion for the 747, compare to the base model, in terms of frame rate performance?".

To me, this is a reasonable question given all the new features and EFB panels etc.

Wow.... given all the Freedom of Speech issues in the U.S., I find this to be a shocking response to such a simple, fair and relevant question.

Clearly the Bill of Rights does not apply to Mr R and PMDG.

In fairness Gabe777...

You created a Topic and did not sign your correct full name either in your signature or at the end of the post.  This is required on the PMDG Forums and well you know it,  There is nothing new about it.  

Your question was this..

"Just wondering if the new fancy additions gave have a discernable difference to performance"

The response was this,  A friendly generic warning sent to you reminding you of the PMDG rule requiring a signature block.

"Please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Thank you,

Robert S. Randazzo - PMDG" 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1