Sign in to follow this  
danielwest

Middle Mouse Button not panning

Hello all, 

I hope you can help out with a situation I am experiencing. Since a few days, I am not able to use my middle mouse button to pan around in the vc's of various aircrafts (QW787 and PMDG NGX for instance). Until a few days ago, I was still able to do so but I think since the last update of chaseplane I lost the ability to pan around while holding the MMB.

The setting in preferences > cameras > mouse controls > MB pan & Tilt (hold + move) is enabled.

It's quite a nuisance not being able to pan around, even with trackIR enabled, I'd like to have this sorted.

I am looking forward to any replies that would lead to solving the issue.

Cheers, 

Daniel Westdijk

Hi Daniel,

Can you generate a Report file from the Preferences after experiencing the issue and send the file over to us via email?

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Apologies for not following up on this one. I expected to get emailed when a reply was posted here but that did not happen.

I have the report you asked for but I cannot find your email.

Cheers, 

16 hours ago, danielwest said:

I have the report you asked for but I cannot find your email.

First lines in the report file for the email addr.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I have published an update that should fix the issue. Let me know if that's the case!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hello Keven, 

Thanks for your efforts! I can confirm now that the problem is aircraft specific. It seems that middle mouse button panning is possible in the PMDG 737NGX, however, with no changes in settings, I cannot pan with the middle mouse button in the QW787.

Any thoughts on that?

Cheers, 

Daniel

I now can also confirm that the panning does no longer work in the PMDG 737 so it is back to square one, I am afraid. Still no panning 😞

Hi Kevin, sorry to jump on this one, similar problems, using 3 screens, v1.0.9, recently had to reinstall FSX-SE due to scenery problems, not reloaded any planes yet apart from A"A C172, not working on tilt and pan, nor standard MS aircraft. Mouse is zooming ok, and checked sliders, none on zero.

not been flying for some time but have to say Chaseplane is the business, like everything about it, user manual is cool!!!

Cheers

Jim 

If you disable Advanced features from the Preferences does it solve anything?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I have this exact same issue with the exact same aircraft. I can't do any flights with either aircraft. Been looking for an answer for a while now and still haven't found one.