Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Fuel/Tank Auto Issue?

Since purchasing the 744 and the 748 expansion I've always had the option under; Simulation/Reaching Tank / Eng set to AUTO TANK/ENG CONFIG. Since applying the update that was just released and confirming that setting was still selected I've observed that the aircraft no longer respects that setting. I had the Fuel/Tank advisory caution displayed and I had to manually deselect the four OVRD buttons and the two fuel cross feed buttons. I tried cycling the setting on page 6 of the simulation settings and it did not work. I started from the default cold/dark panel. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

24 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Since purchasing the 744 and the 748 expansion I've always had the option under; Simulation/Reaching Tank / Eng set to AUTO TANK/ENG CONFIG. Since applying the update that was just released and confirming that setting was still selected I've observed that the aircraft no longer respects that setting. I had the Fuel/Tank advisory caution displayed and I had to manually deselect the four OVRD buttons and the two fuel cross feed buttons. I tried cycling the setting on page 6 of the simulation settings and it did not work. I started from the default cold/dark panel. 

Were you in  a climb/descent when the message appeared?

1 hour ago, Olympic260 said:

Were you in  a climb/descent when the message appeared?

Chris, I believe I might have been in the climb. 

5 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Chris, I believe I might have been in the climb. 

This is why.

Note the function exists under the auto-cruise options. They're there for long cruise segments. If you're in climb/descent, you're there to handle it.

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

This is why.

Note the function exists under the auto-cruise options. They're there for long cruise segments. If you're in climb/descent, you're there to handle it.

Okay, thanks Kyle. I'll keep an eye on it.