luckykristian

2d instruments

hello, i am wondering if it would be possible to modify the panel.cfg file so I get the chronometer and standby instruments on separate windows so I can undock them seperately and drag them to different screens?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Welcome to the PMDG forum, please note their forum rules ask us to sign our full name on all posts.

You want to modify the 2D Panel?  I probably read you wrong.  In the VC Cockpit model there are a few 2D popup window for select gauges; however, in ten years of use you are the first one to ask for 2D popups for the clock and backup instrument.  Interesting.  I an curious as to why you would want to do this?

In any event, it is highly unlikely that anything in the NGX is going to be modified in any way because there is a major update in the pipeline.  You may request features that you would like to see on a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support.

• Upvote 1

I am building a cockpit using the pmdg Ngx since the available suites are way to expensive. that's why it would be nice to be able to have 2d versions of the clock and standby instruments