Sign in to follow this  
OldFlyboy

Help please, inside/outside view sequences confusion

Bought Chase Plane weeks ago and thought I had every thing working ok. Now I can't seem to get it "back"

Using Saitek  yoke with P3D v3 and v4 Here is what I do:

1. Select my interior presets and arrange them in the sequence desired.

2. PILOT is always first so I select JS button 1 and also make it a named assignment.

3. I then select JS button 7 for all remaining views (I did not think this was needed but only way it would cycle)

4. Repeat process for external Views and FOLLOW is always first

5. JS button 8 for follow and also a named assignment.  NOW my problems start.

Cycle through interior okay, then press JS 8 for external. FOLLOW works but I cannot get the remaining External view to cycle using Button 7 as the cycle button. It always jumps back to internal views.

Is a different cycle button required for this?  In fact I thought that none of these keys required an assigned key.

I really think Chase Plane is the Cream of The Crop, even if I am slow to learn.

I have used both EZDOK versions and both of OPUS. Liked them both but they cannot come close th Chase Plane.

Regards to all and hope you can clarify what I need to do re.views

Neal Howard

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

If you have multiple presets with the same assignment, the first one in the cycle will be loaded first.

If you want a button to cycle through ALL of your views, create a named assignment with /(.*)/

That will select all your camera presets and allow you to cycle through them starting from the currently loaded one.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thank you Keven.   I read the new manual yesterday and it  showed me my error.

• Like 1

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg