Hi!

There will be a small scenery for this year's Halloween party. This scenery is the castle Frankenstein in Germany near Darmstadt and the scenery carries the name "Halloween Scary Party Castle Frankenstein". We have just worked on the last details and the scenery is ready and will then be offered for download on schedule.

To the content of the scenery
- the castle Frankenstein, which was coupled out of FTX Germany South out and was expanded with many horror detail
- a group of animated dancers who have mutated into adult zombies in the last few days: D

Screenshots ...

The Castle

avsim2.jpg

The Actors

avsim3.jpg

The Location

avsim1.jpg

Wish everyone a scary Halloween party 😌

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

For a sophisticated flight simulation
www.bahrometrix.de

Christian

I thought this morning was going to be another complicated cancer day for me. Then I found this post, looking at the video of the dancing zombies made me chuckle. Would definitely like to land a helicopter on that lawn come Halloween!

Thank you for a good tone to set the morning for me.

Rob

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bob Marton said:

Christian

I thought this morning was going to be another complicated cancer day for me. Then I found this post, looking at the video of the dancing zombies made me chuckle. Would definitely like to land a helicopter on that lawn come Halloween!

Rob

Wishing you the best!

• Like 1

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

1 hour ago, Bob Marton said:

Hello Robert.

The scenery has already served its purpose. All the best from me and the best wishes for you.

• Like 2

www.bahrometrix.de

This must be one of the best forum threads on the entire internet at the moment, it can warm the coldest heart.

Thank you for the fine and funny gift Christian.

And all best wishes to Rob.

- JP

• Like 1

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Hi!

The Halloween Special scenery is published and can now be downloaded, of course, the download barrier-free access - no registration is required to get to the download.

Halloween Party Castle Frankenstein

In the short term, we have not been able to create a "stand-alone" scenery, so for now the scenery will only work in conjunction with  FTX Germany South from ORBX. For the ultimate scare effect, the Romero Zombie from the Aerosoft Airport Avatars package is recommended.

Free Avatars from Simware and Aerosoft

Frank and I wish all forum members a scary but above all happy Halloween party. Have fun 🙂

halloween_special_romero_zombie-2.jpg

After installing the Aerosoft Airport Avatar, you can select the Romero Zombie via the P3Dv4 Vehicle menu. If you press the C key, then the zombie dances

• Like 1

www.bahrometrix.de