Sign in to follow this  
commandantyuuki

Website update ?

Hi,

just to mention for the good of the website, on the P3D PMDG 777-200LR/F in the description, it is written the first FSX addon to model the Electronic CheckList (ECL), This system greatly aids the pilots of the real airplane and now you have it too in FSX with an extremely intuitive interface And in the features We’ve spared no effort in making the PMDG 777-200LR/F easy to use in terms of its user interface. The aircraft’s fuel, payload and a large number of airframe and cockpit options are adjustable on the fly without ever touching the FSX menus or pausing the sim. 

It just to maybe update these things so we won't get confuse for that... 

Also maybe another point, I like the mobile version of the website, since it is easier to read the text on white than on the plane image... I just find it easier to read since the photo is dark and the text is also dark...

I just wanted to help you and great job for your products, I'll always buy a copy of each models you offer !!

Yuuki

Yuuki

Just to mention, my intentions wasn't for critics... My intention is just to helps for the website... I didn't know also where to mention this so I posted here.

Yuuki

Yuuki

There are other errors like that on their website. I think someone has probably just done a copy/paste from the FSX pages and not bothered to update it.

Another error is "A compliment of free liveries is available through PMDG Operations Center as always!" when I'm sure the intention was to put "A complement of...."

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

If you spot errors please open a support ticket. In here they are going to get lost.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com