Sign in to follow this  
soaring_penguin

Nice to Turin

I like to fly around the Alps, especially with good photoscenery this is a blast.

I also tried my hand on the new ATC system in 11.30 beta, and I must say it is an improvement (but still lacking, especially VFR):

Taking off from Nice, nice skyline:

evcU9EH.jpg

jC9fWwQ.jpg

Looking down to Monaco:

x1ZMuQw.jpg

Cruising:

fhoumeT.jpg

l5Gp156.jpg

I am not alone, I will be redirected:

vSzK8hN.jpg

Coming in for final:

jBFJR6S.jpg

XBVzFVv.jpg

I feel small:

2dM1mrf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

***Very......Nice!***😉

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

1 hour ago, Phantom88 said:

***Very......Nice!***😉

Yes, I realize now the title is a bit wrong, in my defense, English is not my native language. 😁

• Like 1

I was driven along the Nice and Italian coast last year when I took a bus trip thru Europe, on our Cannes-Nice-Monaco-Pisa-Florence leg, quite a long trip thru three countries in one day, with stops at Monaco and Pisa along the way.  What you do not see by aircraft are the many tunnels you have to go thru as the motorway hugs the coast, high above, climbing out of Nice on its way to Monaco then on to Italy.  The Nice airport is impressive because you can see it from the route as you pass it then climb away from it when you join the motorway.  I overnighted in Cannes but in 1984 overnighted in Nice too.  Near Nice and Cannes is the impressive medieval relic of a town, St. Paul De Vence.  It is worth visiting even though it is off the beaten path, you can imagine living 500 years ago or in the times before Columbus.

John