Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alemart

Beta download, post your impressions here

can you please go to ybbn airport and take a screenshot at the terminal and post here thanksClayton

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Ok, I just followed the route I take to work, flying from KDCA down 395 to 495, around the beltway to the Dulles toll road and down by the reston parkway, landing at KIAD.It was fabulous, same settings as the demo, ran absolutely great. It looks so good, and Dulles looked fabulous, however, no Air and Space Museum there from the looks of it, which was a downer.I'll be flying some more tonight if anyone wants video of anything specific.Carmine - I'm so jealous of that autogen. Even sparse halves my fps.

wow i wish i could be a beta tester!! but is there any chance for a shot of KYUM? ther terminal is on runway 8/26. thanks

Guest CS_DISPATCH

Can someone please take a picture of KHPN for me? I'm stuck at work and won't be able to get home to even start downloading until late tonight. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Guest TVM

>Here is EKYT - What LONG runways! Hehe... thanks, Carmine. I was more than a little surprised to see pictures from my hometown, Aalborg, here on avsim. And it looks good too. All taxiways and stands are at the right place, so now we just need 3rd party developers to create some good-looking terminal buildings :-)Thomas

>wow i wish i could be a beta tester!! but is there any chance>for a shot of KYUM? ther terminal is on runway 8/26. thanksTheres nothing to test. This version is weeks old.

Carmine,Thanks for taking the time to take all of these screen shots.Could I get a look at CYYZ please?Thanks,Dave

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

>I hopped on and flew the helicopter missions which were>pretty fun, although Im having a tough time getting more than>10 FPS on my 4ghz pentium 4, with a 7900 gt, and 2 gigs of>ram. Its hard to get into when you cant get it to run smooth>without making it look like crap.......Same here :(Have 2 gigs of ram, Pentium 3.7, Nvidia 7800 GTX OC, and can't get over 10 fps with defualt settings. I have been tweaking all night long and the only thing that seems to be eating up the frames is the Auto gen. even at its lowest setting I get only 10 fps.