Sign in to follow this  
Gabe777

Cold and Dark Start Up - ISSUES

Hi there.

Pround owner of Dash 8 version - finally bought it today !!!

Now, before I install it, I thought I'd have a refresher as I haven't flown the Dash 8 for a while.

So, thinking it would be a good idea to try setting up from Cold and Dark, I checked the Cold and Dark option in the config panel and reloaded the plane - NO COLD and DARK !!! ???

I have the Pro version, but do not understand why they would have the option if it is not working.

However, this is clearly not really your problem, but how will FS2Crew deal with this ?

If, and when, I eventually install and start FS2Crew, will it auto set everything to Cold and Dark for me ?

Thnx

Did you run config panel as administrator? No change in settings for dash ever sticks for me if I don't start it as admin.

Hope it helps

Luka Albreht

It's working for me!

I'm afraid that's all I can tell you.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hmmm. Strange.

Well I've emailed support, so will hopefully find out.

Problem is every dev has different advice for start up as well. Never know whether to load default scenario or load direct. 

But as far as FS2Crew, will it expect C and D to start from beginning ?

Edited by Gabe777

Hi Byork.

What I mean is: will FSCrew create a Cold and Dark start if the flows start from the first one.

I believe the first interaction is "Are you ready for the departure brief ?".

So presumably the pilot flying (me) will need to ensure everything is cold and dark ?