Sign in to follow this  
sluihn

Tower control

Guest jgreth123

I dunno about everyone else but when I saw that tower view / radar screen ( which I can't wait to play with!! ) I was just totally reminded of Pushing Tin.... rofl.That has to be one of the funniest movies :( Good ole KZNY :)Anyhow, sorry... for those youngens that haven't seen it, go check it out :(

Guest Captain Behrentzs

Hi!While we are on it, I noticed something in the tower control screen:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/154921.jpg1: Will we be able to control the lights on the airfield?? (see pic)2: Will the radios finally act like on VATSIM or IVAO when playing on the Fshost server(U have to tune the right freq to talk to the controller)?Kasper BehrentzsDenmarkALL NEWS FROM FSX COLLECTED AT ONE PLACE!MY SITE, http://www.xflightx.piczo.com http://pic.piczo.com/img/i167876616_71278.gif

Guest Allsource

Better yet. Are we able to control AI traffic when taxing, give them clearance, and/or guide them in when approaching. Now with these views it would blow ATC 2 away. I would pay an extra $50 bucks to mess around with that.

Like previous versions, AI traffic will be disabled when playing multiplayer. Therefore, you will not be able to control AI traffic.

Guest unitedpilot36

I noticed the lighting control as well, man that's going to be cool.:(

>I noticed the lighting control as well, man that's going to>be cool.:( ...if it does anything.

Guest tdragger

It's just as functional as the telephone. ;)

Guest unitedpilot36

You've intrigued me, are you saying it works or not? :(

Guest Allsource

Forget online...I would rather control the traffic like you see in the photo.

Guest Foxtrot 125 Tango

>It's just as functional as the telephone. ;)Very good! Sounds like a positive affirmation to me!!:( Regards,Mark.

>It's just as functional as the telephone. ;)So you are saying we can landline the tracon and coordinate between approach and departure controllers or transitions of tower airspace? :-lol ;)

>>It's just as functional as the telephone. ;)>>Very good! Sounds like a positive affirmation to me!!:( Yep, positive affirmation that it doesn't do a dang thing!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

They should leave off "as real as it gets then"