Sign in to follow this  
akmatov

Eaglesoft Liberty2 p3d blank instrument panel

Noticed in the Bargain forum that Eaglesoft was having a 40% sale and out of nostalgia went and looked.  They now have the basic GA Liberty 2 for P3D and having just switched to P3D and having bought it as it was my first aircraft in FSX. It was a great first aircraft for familiarization and I could install F1 GTN 750 and learn about that in an otherwise benign environment.  A really nice little bird to learn on.

However, when loaded up in P3D the instruments in the panel are blank, all of them.  Had a similar problem back in FSX with the GTNs being blacked out, but just correcting the F1GTN.ini file fixed that.  However, in P3D there is no .ini file.  Anyone have any idea how to fix this?  I've signed up with their Support Forum and waiting to be approved, but thought someone here might know the simple fix?

Just noticed, there are no switches on the panel either, so no way to switch anything on, though the aircraft starts with the engine running so presumably power is on.

Edited by akmatov

Are you using P3Dv4? If so, then it won't work. Eaglesoft haven't converted any of their products for use in v4. It's a shame, because their Citation X used to be my favourite aircraft.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

The Citation X gets a complete rework for v4.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Yeah, I've seen that, Ed. I'm guessing it's going to be a long wait though.

Edited by nealmac

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

@akmatov Eaglesoft products are NOT compatible with P3Dv4. The gauges are all hard coded 32 bit, and Eaglesoft have not recompiled them for 64 bit. Sorry.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg