Hello,

I recently did a clean reinstall of P3D 4.4 and ChasePlane. Since then the joystick buttons assigned to view changes in ChasePlane only work when a particular P3D view is in focus. Sometimes it's the main view, sometimes another. When clicking away from that view controls no longer work. I've seen multiple very old posts with this issue, I think Windows update issues and such, but I actually had never seen it before in the earlier P3D 4 versions.

Thanks for any help,

Matthias

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No support on the support forum? Still trying to figure this out.

I noticed this happens after I mess with the simulator settings or change the aircraft. It works ok after restarting ChasePlane.

Maybe I join here as I suffer similar problems.

However I couldn't say what is the reason.

I load a flight with a default airplane, CP is started with sim. Everything works.

When I then switch to my addon aircraft I'd like to fly, CP doesn't change views any more. Doesn't matter what aircraft addon this is, I think. Haven't had this issue formerly, started several weeks ago.

Here is a short video what happens:

Any ideas for it?

Still have this error nearly every flight

After getting the issue, please generate a Report file from the Preferences and send it over to us at the address mentioned at the top of the file. We'll have a look at that!