Sign in to follow this  
traderalan

Top Info Panel Buggy

Have Pilot2ATC for a couple years. My favorite flight management program (dont use the atc much)

In latest version, top info panel is stuck on "WPT Hdg=75" and all the ETE. Dest. TOD numbers are wrong. Speeds are OK.

How do I fix it?

Alan

This has been around for a bit.  Latest versions attempt to fix but still hear of it occasionally.  I used to have this problem coming out of CYYC with no SID.  If you are at the latest and experiencing it otherwise update to latest version may resolve for you, then follow the procedure to send your log file to admin@pilot2atc.com.

If you can provide the flight plan that triggers it and anything you can inform Dave about your takeoff it might help him find the cockroach.  (Tired of saying bug. lol).

I am sure you will find the information how to send Dave the log somewhere in here.

He is away maybe for the holidays so there may not be a response for a short time.  Dave needs a holiday from his on going great support.

Happy holidays

23 minutes ago, JeB1952 said:

Dave needs a holiday from his on going great support.

you're absolutely right.

For his incredibly good support, Dave has more than earned a nice holiday.

Merry Christmas

By the way, the work around is to shutdown p2a once you have past that first waypoint and restart p2a, load plan and file.  It will be fine after this with tracking.

Validate will fix for the next waypoint only.