Sign in to follow this  
AndrejS

Spanish and italian vfr sceneries maybe??

On 12/31/2018 at 11:36 AM, AndrejS said:

My assumption was wrong, AirHispania SCX package is an addition to the default scenery, 3d airport objects and much more, so it's worth installing it too. 

Kudos to Fran Garrido and the whole team behind Air Hispania package. 

Yes I meant two. The SCX is one thig and the Photoreal another. They can both coexist.

Regrds

Alvaro Escorcia

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR/OMAA
AirHispania Virtual Airline
MSFS / ASUS TUF Gaming F15-Refresh-144Hz / 11GenIntel (R)Core (TM) i7-11800H
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX3060GPU / 1TB-Samsung SSD / 32GB-RAM
SAMSUNG-SmartMonitor-M7-32"4K

8 hours ago, ideoplastic said:

For Italy Photoreal here is an excellent source. http://italyphotoreal.weebly.com/

Didn't know that there's also autogen available for this photolayer. Hope that it's p3dv4 compatible, instructions PDF only mentions p3dv2. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks.

Edited by AndrejS

Win 7 Home (SP1), i7 2600@3.4, RAM 16gb, gtx 1080 Ti, ssd disks, DELL U2715H

P3d ver 4.5.12.30293, TrackIr v5, T16000M + TWCS

2 hours ago, AndrejS said:

Didn't know that there's also autogen available for this photolayer. Hope that it's p3dv4 compatible, instructions PDF only mentions p3dv2. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks.

I works fine in P3Dv4.4 and the quality is excellent. As far as I know there is no autogen that in my case is not an issue because most of the time I fly heavies.

Just now, ideoplastic said:

I works fine in P3Dv4.4 and the quality is excellent. As far as I know there is no autogen that in my case is not an issue because most of the time I fly heavies.

Yeah, and i've just started, so i'm VFR only at the moment. There is autogen, but you don't notice it anyway from high above. To be honest, after watching few YT videos, AirHispania scenery seems much more (autogen) populated and crispier (it's 3x the size of Italy scenery). 

Something like Dolomiti 3d for XPlane11 would be just perfect...

2 hours ago, ideoplastic said:

Well, i've just tried the flight from LIPQ to LIPZ and was amazed that it looked better than with default scenery (ok, Orbx Trees do look better than photolayer, but you can't have it all). With default Orbx Europe my FPS was twice lower than with Photoreal Italy installed (sceneries 122-130 + autogen). I'll download the whole scenery and hope for miracle in Dolomiti region regarding quality of graphics. 

Oh, it's so easy to make a rookie happy :uwe_melk:, isn't it? 

Hello

If anyone is interested in the Airhispania forum there is an interesting thread regarding the evaluation (pluses and gaps) of the European Photo scenery published i the Italian site.

Its quite constructive and interesting because it explain in simpe terms some of the technical aspects of these type of sceneries. The text is in spanidh but has lits of sample images

http://www.airhispania.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=4108

Regards

Alvaro Escorcia

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR/OMAA
AirHispania Virtual Airline
MSFS / ASUS TUF Gaming F15-Refresh-144Hz / 11GenIntel (R)Core (TM) i7-11800H
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX3060GPU / 1TB-Samsung SSD / 32GB-RAM
SAMSUNG-SmartMonitor-M7-32"4K