Yes, nice little personal jet - with such a large canopy for easy sightseeing...

Like the inverted shot and the wing-views!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Great shots John!

Love the little Beedie...such a coool concept.  Was responsible for some of the best James Bond scenes as far as aviation fans are concerned. 🙂

(While to gyro-copter scenes were ok...they were a little far fetched for my liking, hehe).  I know...we ALL critique aviation movies...you KNOW you do. 🙂   Ever notice in one of the Transformers movies the little guy who got on Air Force One, got on the current 747 version, and got off the 707 version?  Pretty bad continuity mistake that i bet .1% of the audience even noticed .

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 1

Regards,

Steve Dra

Download my paints here at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

On 1/3/2019 at 10:55 AM, Steve Dra said:

Great shots John!

Love the little Beedie...such a coool concept.  Was responsible for some of the best James Bond scenes as far as aviation fans are concerned. 🙂

(While to gyro-copter scenes were ok...they were a little far fetched for my liking, hehe).  I know...we ALL critique aviation movies...you KNOW you do. 🙂   Ever notice in one of the Transformers movies the little guy who got on Air Force One, got on the current 747 version, and got off the 707 version?  Pretty bad continuity mistake that i bet .1% of the audience even noticed .

Best gyrocopter scene for me was "Little Nellie" in the Bond classic, "You Only Live Twice"  my favorite Bond movies which include "Live and Let Die" and "For Your Eyes Only".  I saw the singer of For Your Eyes Only in concert, at the outstanding Nugget hotel in Sparks Nevada, removed from all the hustle and bustle of downtown Reno and with the best pool on the planet and best jacuzzi spa ever made.  Took my parents there and my wife there to enjoy the place, and I always booked a room facing Reno-Tahoe Intl and brought my binocs so I could watch the aircraft activity from my high floor window.  Greatest place on earth for indoor plane spotting under the shadow of Mt. Rose...

John

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John_Cillis said:

Best gyrocopter scene for me was "Little Nellie" in the Bond classic, "You Only Live Twice"  my favorite Bond movies which include "Live and Let Die" and "For Your Eyes Only".  I saw the singer of For Your Eyes Only in concert, at the outstanding Nugget hotel in Sparks Nevada, removed from all the hustle and bustle of downtown Reno and with the best pool on the planet and best jacuzzi spa ever made.  Took my parents there and my wife there to enjoy the place, and I always booked a room facing Reno-Tahoe Intl and brought my binocs so I could watch the aircraft activity from my high floor window.  Greatest place on earth for indoor plane spotting under the shadow of Mt. Rose...

John

Hey John we share similar likes....like the Bond movies you mentioned (well, really like the ones with Connery and Moore...never cared for the "new" Bonds).  I only liked Little Nellie for her entertainment value.  The actual aviation scenes were a little hokie IMO. Hehe

Yet to go to Reno or Tahoe, but both on my bucket list.  Well not in real life anyway, hehe.  Been flying my personal jet (the CJ2) all around the US and have visited both those places in flightsim. 🙂

Regards,

Steve Dra

Download my paints here at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg